Our award-winning economic curriculum helps children of all ages learn about the free market. This purchase of Units 21-30 contains the final series of 10 units in the program, each of which has 4 lessons. So you’ll get the last series of 40 lessons, each of which contains:
- Quick introductory content for parents to get up to speed on that week’s concept
- Lesson or activity for young children
- Lesson or activity for older children
- Discussion prompts for the entire family
- “Go deeper” material for those who want to learn even more
Each 4-week unit centers around a specific question. Here are the topics for Units 21-30:
- What can central banks do to our money?
- How do boom and bust cycles actually work?
- How does a business work?
- What is a monopoly?
- What are taxes?
- How do people from different countries trade?
- How do people invest their money?
- How do people make political decisions?
- What’s the best economic system?
- How can we use economics?