Our award-winning economic curriculum helps children of all ages learn about the free market. This purchase of Units 11-20 contains the second series of 10 units in the program, each of which has 4 lessons. So you’ll get the second series of 40 lessons, each of which contains:
- Quick introductory content for parents to get up to speed on that week’s concept
- Lesson or activity for young children
- Lesson or activity for older children
- Discussion prompts for the entire family
- “Go deeper” material for those who want to learn even more
Each 4-week unit centers around a specific question. Here are the topics for Units 11-20:
- How do we trade?
- What does money do?
- What should money be?
- How do we decide what to buy?
- What determines demand?
- How do we decide what to sell?
- How do supply and demand work together?
- What’s the price of time?
- How do banks work?
- What is Keynesianism?
Order a digital copy or a black-and-white printed copy — or both!