Our award-winning economic curriculum helps children of all ages learn about the free market. This purchase of Units 1-10 contains the first 10 units in the program, each of which has 4 lessons. So you’ll get the first 40 lessons, each of which contains:
- Quick introductory content for parents to get up to speed on that week’s concept
- Lesson or activity for young children
- Lesson or activity for older children
- Discussion prompts for the entire family
- “Go deeper” material for those who want to learn even more
Each 4-week unit centers around a specific question. Here are the topics for Units 1-10:
- Do you really need that?
- What makes something useful?
- Why can’t you always get what you want?
- Can you have your cake and eat it too?
- Why do people do what they do?
- Where does value come from?
- Where does value go?
- Why do people produce certain things?
- How does production create wealth?
- What are the costs of trade?