Our award-winning economic curriculum helps children of all ages learn about the free market. This complete set contains all 30 units, each of which has 4 lessons. So you’ll get all 120 lessons, each of which contains:
- Quick introductory content for parents to get up to speed on that week’s concept
- Lesson or activity for young children
- Lesson or activity for older children
- Discussion prompts for the entire family
- “Go deeper” material for those who want to learn even more
Each 4-week unit centers around a specific question. Here are the topics for the entire curriculum:
- Do you really need that?
- What makes something useful?
- Why can’t you always get what you want?
- Can you have your cake and eat it too?
- Why do people do what they do?
- Where does value come from?
- Where does value go?
- Why do people produce certain things?
- How does production create wealth?
- What are the costs of trade?
- How do we trade?
- What does money do?
- What should money be?
- How do we decide what to buy?
- What determines demand?
- How do we decide what to sell?
- How do supply and demand work together?
- What’s the price of time?
- How do banks work?
- What is Keynesianism?
- What can central banks do to our money?
- How do boom and bust cycles actually work?
- How does a business work?
- What is a monopoly?
- What are taxes?
- How do people from different countries trade?
- How do people invest their money?
- How do people make political decisions?
- What’s the best economic system?
- How can we use economics?
Each of our lessons are presented in a kid-friendly format so that your kids will understand the basics of free markets and specific ideas that will help them understand how the world really works!
Order a digital copy or a black-and-white printed copy — or both!