On past episodes, we’ve used the word “libertarian” before, but we’ve never really dug deeper into what this world means. Today, Connor and Brittany discuss what a libertarian is and how, just like in other ideologies, this name has taken on different meanings for different people.
- Libertarian: A person who believes in individualism and an individual’s ability to make better decisions for themselves than a large, central government.
- World’s Smallest Political Quiz
- “Is not liberty the destruction of all despotism – including, of course, legal despotism?”-Frederic Bastiat
- Anything That’s Peaceful-Leonard E. Read
- Don’t Hurt People and Don’t Take Their Stuff: A Libertarian Manifesto