47. Without Government, Who Will Protect The Environment?
A lot of people blame capitalism for climate problems and think we need the government to protect our environment. In reality, the best defender the environment is the free market. And many young individuals are already using the market to protect the environment.
- Pessimist Archive Podcast
- The Next Generation of Social Entrepreneurs
- A Dutch Teenager Had a Dream to Clean Up the World’s Oceans. 7 Years On, It’s Coming True
- Bison are back, and that benefits many other species on the Great Plains
- Urgency: The use of trigger words or scarcity tactics to increase your prospects’ sense of having to act immediately
- Greta Thunberg