We’re so glad you are excited about the Tuttle Twins books!
One of the more common questions we get about them is what age range they are for.
And this is kind of hard for us to answer—here’s why…
Our “sweet spot” is kids age 5-11. That’s where kids most resonate with the books, and the age where it’s most appropriate.
We also have many 3- or 4-year-olds who really love the illustrations, and love the stories (when they are read to, as many can’t read at that age)—so they will gladly cuddle up with a sibling or parent and listen along.
And, interestingly, we have many pre-teens and teens enjoy the children’s books as well! The style might be too “kiddish” for them, but the content and ideas are fresh and engaging, which is why they get sucked in.
Same goes for the parents, too—literally every day we get several messages from parents saying how much they enjoyed the books and how much they learned from them.
Of course, this all applies to our children’s series—we have content for teens as well. Check out all our products here.
We typically process orders within 2-4 business days after your order is placed. (Our books are in high demand so our team works overtime!)
The tracking link for your order will be in the confirmation email you are sent after purchasing!
This link will allow you to monitor the progress of your shipment. Please note that the USPS system is not real-time; there are often cases where the status will not update for days, and then the package will arrive. So don’t get too worried if things appear to not be moving. Chances are, your package will arrive soon enough!
We’re so glad you’re interested in the Tuttle Twins books!
We ship all orders via USPS (even though we’d prefer it be privatized… for a fun research project, read about when Lysander Spooner tried to compete with the postal service because he hated their monopoly!)
During checkout, you get two options: Priority Mail and Media Mail
Priority Mail typically takes 2-3 business days to arrive once we drop it off at the post office.
Media Mail is a cheaper option designed or sending books. You’ll save some money, but note that this takes 6-10 business days on average.
Please keep in mind that the USPS often has periods where they are slower to process packages, and we are at their mercy to simply wait for the order to be sent to you!
Once your order ships, you will receive an email from Stamps.com with your tracking link which you can use to monitor the shipment progress. If you don’t see this email, check your spam folder.
Worried that you’re not sure you’ll love our books? No problem! The risk is all on our end.
We provide a no-questions-asked guarantee on the books, should you disagree with the content or find that they’re not a fit for your family.
It’s that easy. Just shoot us an email to get started.
Please note: this refund does not apply to orders where the customer added the wrong item or an undesired quantity of books to their order. We are happy to provide refunds for these books, but the customer is required to mail them back to us at the customer’s cost.
Each of our children’s books is based on an original book or essay—we take classic content and turn it into something accessible for a child.
The first book we did is based on The Law, an essay written in 1850 by a French economist named Frédéric Bastiat.
In this essay, Bastiat argues that God is the source of our rights. (A popular opinion at the time, of course.) As such, our book explains the same thing, since we stick with what the original author talked about.
Not all families agree with this, of course—so the secular families reading our books simply take the opportunity to explain that while this is a popular perspective, it’s not one that they share.
And that’s fine!
But this is the only book in the children’s series that contains any religious reference; the remaining books—see the list here—have no religious content of any kind.
The Tuttle family, upon which our series is based, is caucasian.
However, the books are filled with guest and recurring characters of various ethnicities, reflecting the beautiful blend that makes our world great!
You can see some examples of these characters in this Instagram post we did.
Our award-winning books have sold over a million copies — but we don’t want to simply let kids read the books and be done with it.
So each of our books has an Activity Workbook that goes along with it, with age-appropriate activities that your children can do to keep thinking about the ideas presented in the book.
For younger children, there are things like coloring pages, word searches, and handwriting exercises. For older kids, there are field trip ideas, writing assignments, or other projects.
The Activity Workbooks are digital PDF files that you will be able to download after purchasing. (A link will be provided on the “thank you” page after ordering, as well as in your confirmation email you receive.)
We create these as digital items since parents often want different children to do the same exercise; a printed workbook would be “single use” and thus cost more, so allowing parents to print these is the more affordable and reasonable option.
We hope you enjoy and that these Activity Workbooks help your kids better learn and continue thinking about the ideas of a free society!
Thanks for your interest in our Black Friday contest.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (use subject line “Contest Entry”) and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Libertas Institute (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Libertas Institute, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online during November 27. All entries must be received by November 27 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes may be entered by emailing email@example.com (use subject line “Contest Entry”). The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Libertas Institute. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Libertas Institute.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive either an Amazon gift card or a subscription to our Free Market Rules economic curriculum for families. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is not transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Libertas Institute to use winner’s name, likeness, and photo for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Libertas Institute shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Libertas Institute, anyone acting on behalf of Libertas Institute, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Libertas Institute reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Libertas Institute may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Libertas Institute. Libertas Institute reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Libertas Institute has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Libertas Institute reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Libertas Institute. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Libertas Institute and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than December 7, 2020.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Libertas Institute 2183 W Main St, Ste A102, Lehi UT 84043.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
The books we sell are different from the economic curriculum we produce.
After publishing so many books, families still were asking us for more content, more quickly. So we recently launched the Free Market Rules curriculum, which is a weekly delivery of economic content.
Naturally, some families wonder if the material is tied to the books or if it’s all one connected curriculum.
And while the principles and ideas are harmonious, the content is independent. Here’s what we mean by that:
Our books introduce lots of economic and political ideas. They do so at a fairly high level, giving simple explanations and stories. We leave it up to the readers to dig in and learn more about whatever ideas have sparked their curiosity.
But with our curriculum, we help out by drilling down far more deeply into economic ideas. Each week, families get content about specific economic concepts — in the familiar Tuttle Twins brand, but in more depth than you get in the books.
You don’t even need to own or read any Tuttle Twins books to use and benefit from the curriculum. But we see it all as one inter-connected goal of helping kids learn the way the world works. So while we recommend getting all the content to ensure a well-rounded education, they are independent offerings you can get.
Want to make some extra moola?
We have an affiliate program where you make money every time you refer a customer who buys our books.
It’s super quick to sign up. Once your account is created, you get a custom link — that’s the link you can share on social media, in an email, on a website, etc. to link people to our website. The special code tracks each click so that if anyone purchases the books who came in through your link, you get the credit!
We pay out towards the beginning of each month… just recently we paid out over $25,000 just in affiliate referrals — several people earned thousands of dollars! Pretty awesome.
Go ahead and create your account and start sharing the link today!
As the president of two non-profits, I’ve learned the importance of simplifying complex ideas so others can understand. And this approach works perfectly when it comes to children.
I’ve written a popular series of children’s books that helps kids age 5-11 learn the ideas of liberty. But be prepared: your dinner conversations are bound to be much more interesting!
Our books educate, motivate, and inspire.
A set of beautiful, enjoyable books that use storytelling to help you introduce important economic, civic, and social principles to your child.
When it comes to teaching their children about the enduring principles of freedom, many parents don’t know where to start. The Tuttle Twins series helps you introduce these ideas to your children and have meaningful family discussions about them.
As a father, I know how hard it is to communicate big ideas to little kids. For example, how do you teach an eight-year-old boy about the free market in a way that will be relevant to him? How can a six-year-old girl understand property rights? How can your child learn about and remember the golden rule?
And more than getting them to learn about the ideas… how do you get them to actually care about them?
As the founder and president of two non-profits, and the author of 17 books, I’ve spent years trying to figure out simple and effective ways of teaching other people important principles. Along the way I came to realize something: kids can understand these ideas, too.
And so the Tuttle Twins books were born! These totally unique books help kids age 5-11 learn important truths and develop crucial critical thinking skills. 300,000+ families just like yours have benefitted from the clear messages and fun stories in these books.
More importantly, these families have been able to have some amazing conversations about big ideas—even with their little children. Get the books today and watch your child develop important critical thinking skills and insight about ideas that most adults don’t even understand.
Buy our 11 books at a discount and we’ll include all of our PDF activity workbooks, FREE! ($55 value)
Each PDF activity workbook contains age-appropriate projects that help your child continue learning the lessons from the book.
In a fun adventure that involves pirates and plunder, Ethan and Emily learn about law, liberty, and limited government. Unlike any other book, this story helps children learn what individual rights are and how true laws help protect them from bad guys.
Ethan and Emily have taken for granted the many things they use: clothes, cars, homes, backpacks—even something as simple as a pencil. On their trip to an amazing factory, the twins learn about the miracle and importance of the free market.
Teaming up with their food truck friends, the twins discover laws that create unfair advantages and protectionist policies. Ethan and Emily learn about competition as they launch a campaign to win public support and overturn the bad regulations.
Summer camp turns into a heated rivalry between competing teams, but Chief Ron helps the twins and their teammates learn the dangers of aggression, revenge, and blowback—and why peace and friendship are important principles!
In a world where dystopian fiction might seem too close to reality, Ethan and Emily learn that the fate of the future depends on thinking of ways we can work together peacefully, to build a better society without relying on coercion and the state.
After making some money, the twins decide to loan it out to other kids like them in order to earn some interest—and in the process learn about risk, bailouts, subsidies, and what happens when their children’s market gets messed up.
The twins recognize an opportunity and, with the support of family and friends, navigate the exciting and tiring world of entrepreneurship! Your kids will learn the ins and outs of becoming a business owner in this inspiring installment in the series!
The twins learn all about bartering, inflation, and money as they uncover the mystery of how a powerful creature is stealing their grandparents’ hard-earned savings, and how they can fight back to protect the money they make in their family business!
Unintended consequences abound as the Tuttles uncover why the new Surfdom resort is causing their favorite beach to lose public interest. Uncle Ben joins the twins to help shine some light on the collectivist and central planning problems.
In a world filled with consumers, what happens if the producers give up and leave? And how can people better practice personal responsibility and not have a sense of entitlement about the things they think they deserve? Join Ethan and Emily to find out!
After hearing award-winning teacher John Taylor Gatto discuss some problems with schooling and share a vision for how children are best educated, the Tuttle family decides to embark on a new learning adventure to discover true education.
Don’t like the books? We’ll refund your money and you keep them. No questions asked. No risk on your end.
Over 250,000 families have already bought the books for their kids.
Can you guess how many families didn’t like them and demanded a refund? Nine.
Needless to say, our young readers love these books!
Worried that you’re not sure you’ll love them? No problem! The risk is all on our end.
If you don’t like them, keep the books and I will immediately refund your money.
Yes — I’m THAT confident your family will benefit from these books.
No questions asked. No hassle.
And with that guarantee, there’s no reason to not get these books for your kids.
You’ve got nothing at all to lose. So give your children a foundation of freedom today!